Dear webmail/mail Canada

  Dear webmail/mail Canada,

  This message is from the the federal server and internet  communication of
canada to you mail.ca or webmail.ca that there will be a change of route of our
server as the problem with the server is yet to be solved.We are hereby using
this medium to delete all unused account so as to reduce congestion which leads
to to the server misfunction.So therefore account user for we to know your
account is still in function you are to reply to this message in receipt of
this email NOT to get your account deactivated or deleted.Account user your
requirement are listed below so act fast!

Name & Surename....................
account signup date.................
full account domain/webmail...................
account logins/password.........
occupation/school.....................
country/nationality.................

PLEASE FILL ALL AND LEAVE NO BLANK SPACE SO YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BE FILE FOR
FUTURE REFRENCE.

  server management!,we are poised to serve you the best!!!