Re: libdrm-2.4.11 and xf86-video-intel-2.7.x on DragonFly (might affect others as well)

On Tue, 26 May 2009 06:27:48 +0900, Matthias Drochner
<> wrote:

> obache wrote:
>> x11/modular-xorg-server/Makefile should include mk/
> That would be too much. I think the whole concept of dlopen.bl3
> implying threads is not a good idea. This should always be under
> control of the main program.

If a main program dlopen just known plugins and all of them not using threads,
it can control with DLOPEN_REQUIRE_PTHREADS=no.
But there is a possibility to dlopen unknonw (3rd party?) plugins, it cannot

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /