Re: pkg_admin audit-history and more ...

> 7) pkg_admin.1 doesn't cross reference pkg_install.conf.5 -- doesn't it
> use that configuration?
>
> 8) pkg_add.1 doesn't cross reference pkg_install.conf.5 -- doesn't it use
> that configuration?

Okay, I do see these do. Just not in netbsd-5 yet.

9) pkg_add doesn't list all the pkg_install.conf.5 CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
used. It does list some.

10) pkg_add suggests using pkg_admin audit after running pkg_add. (blame
me!) That is wrong now that I learn more about CHECK_VULNERABILITIES. (I
found default is "never" in lib/parse-config.c. I think this needs to be
documented or cross-referenced in pkg_add.