GSoC Introduction

Hi all,
Over the next few months I will be working on a system that will let
NetBSD developers build very small installations of NetBSD without
having to roll their own scripts every time. The NetBSD sourceforge
project page for this is My general goal
for this is that building an image for an embedded system shouldn't be
any more difficult than building a kernel.

I expect that I'll be asking a few questions about the NetBSD build
system over the next few weeks, and since I expect to be using syspkgs
to some extent, I've already got some questions queued up for tech-pkg.