Re: So I found "struct options"

Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
I have pax (Sol9/sparc) at http://christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/pkgsrc/packages/
if you just want to grab a binary.  Timestamp indicates I built it in
December.  As you've indicated, recent changes elsewhere may prevent it being
built from the current tree, though, and that's a problem.

Thanks, but what I actually need is Postfix with LDAP support, and I really ought to build it locally. With the libnbcompat problems, everything is hosed. I'm currently building a /usr/local copy of GNU m4 and autoconf so that I can fiddle with configure.ac in libnbcompat.

Cheers,
Lloyd