Re: Cyclic dependency, please fix

 >>> My distbb detected the following problem.

 >> Your distbb is wrong.

> Ah, I realised
Stop. That missed feature doesn't relate to this problem at all.

I still don't understand why the following is not a cycle.

   0 p5-version>bmake show-var VARNAME=BUILD_DEPENDS

   0 p5-version>cd ../p5-Module-Build
   0 p5-Module-Build>bmake show-var VARNAME=DEPENDS

   0 p5-Module-Build>

Also I don't see a documentation for

syntax in pkgsrc Guide section 19.1.7 and pkg_info(1).

According to the documentation above {} braces should be expanded to

And there is no perl package in devel/completely-different-pkg.
I don't understand this. Any help?

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.