RE: Is is time to rename firefox?

> I have yet to get a build of firefox3 from pkgsrc that is stable on
> solaris 10 sparc... (or FreeBSD 6.3 x86 for that matter.)

This is an important reason for keeping older packages around even though
they are officially EOL.

That said, if www/firefox is actually firefox2, then it should be called
www/firefox2.  I personally was still using firefox 1.x until just recently!

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!