USE_FEATURES vs libtool

I've ran into a problem best described with a "screenshot":

 -L/opt/pkg/lib -lm -lrt -lnbcompat'

Naturally, anything depending on liboil fails...

I'm going to punt on delving into this for now as there's a bunch of other
stuff I want to look at, so I'm just opening the problem up here in case
someone already familiar with knows of a quick fix, or whether
it's a known limitation.

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project