Re: SETGIDGAME in package's Makefile. Why?

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:

> Can anybody explain this magic?
> Why SETGIDGAME in set to yes in package's Makefile.
> Many (but not all!) games/ packages do this.
>
> IMHO such things should be set in user's mk.conf.

This email may be better for tech-pkg (or pkgsrc-users). I cc'd tech-pkg.
Let's continue conversation there.

SETGIDGAME, according to the documentation, should not be in any package
Makefiles. I see they are. If no PR is filed yet, then a bug should be
filed -- either documentation is wrong or the several packages are wrong.