Re: Use stricter PATH during build

 >> The real issue is that this is very like to just disable features
 >> silently.

> We already have the opposite, worse problem with packages that
> silently enable features based on what happens to be available in
> ${PREFIX}/bin.

It is always better to _explicitly_ disable unnecessary features by
changing CONFIGURE_ARGS.  And I think this the only way to package
software correctly.  STRICT_PATH is not a real solution because you
have no control over non-NetBSD environment.

The real problem lies in autohell and autodetection approach, of course.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.