option for duplex printing

Hi,

I would like to introduce a new option "duplex" for the package
print/mp. The option ("on" by default) enables the generation of
Postscript code for duplex printers[1].

Is the name good enough? I also came up with "enable-duplex" or
"duplex-printing".
Should I make this option specific for this package ("mp-duplex") or are
there any other packages which might be likely to use such an option?

ciao
     Klaus

[1] In fact I need to disable it because my printer does not understand
    the generated Postscript code...