Re: Should USE_LIBTOOL=yes create a dependency on libtool-base?

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I am guessing you edited the makefile after you have already did a bmake earlier, so the build dependency steps were already done. Maybe do a "bmake clean" first.

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> It does create a build dependency on libtool-base. Did you forget to
> clean your work directory before continuing?

I bet url2pkg runs bmake, and that's where the old work directory came from. Thanks for clearing that mystery up.

Cheers
--
Lloyd Parkes
Systems Consultant