RE: TOOLS_IGNORE.basename=: is not an identifier

On Friday, November 07, 2008 4:32 PM, Klaus Heinz <> scribbled:
> If the error looks _really_ like this:
>
>   TOOLS_IGNORE.basename=: is not an identifier
>                        ^^
>
> then it's probably just a typo and you need to use
>
>   TOOLS_IGNORE.basename:=

That's the thing...I cannot find any .mk file that says this.  Even the
TOOLS_IGNORE.${_t_} lines wouldn't end up with a colon after the equals,
that I can see.  Where could it be coming from?

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!