Re: Do not include x11.buildlink3.mk for X11_TYPE != "native"

> You don't need x11-links with X11_TYPE=modular.

but on the other packages that request dependence.

The same problems still conflict between package that
uses X11_TYPE = native and modular, I need to work on
gnome pkgsrc. I can not install it was because of this

No package 'xproto' found

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if you

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
XPROTO_CFLAGS
and XPROTO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/libX11
WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to
USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to
USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/libX11
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/libXt
*** Error code 1

Thank you

NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://jihbedunix.blogspot.com