Erlang update to 12.0b4

Hello,

Attached is a patch to update lang/erlang to 12.0b4, adding HiPE
support (at least for NetBSD i386/amd64) as well as SMP support.
If someone could please take a look at the patch for the sigaction()
wrapper, I'd appreciate it, for I don't know
if the wrapper is needed or not [on NetBSD-current].  I do believe the
floating point code I added for amd64
is correct, though.

FWIW, I've tried running a few applications, and everything seems
fine, but this needs more testing.
I also have not gotten around to doing the docs/man packages yet.

Anyone care to help?

Regards,

--Blair