p5-* overview per maintainer

right now I am assembling the perl package update report for pkgsrc perl
packages on a somewhat regular schedule.

There are a few issues for sure, however right now I am asking for
features you would like to see in the report in the future. In the next
step I would like to have:

- reports per maintainer
- clean up the version problems

Maybe we can set up a per-subscription service for maintainers who would
like to get notifications if their packages need updates.

What do you think?