Re: PERL5 vs perl5

WIP is "work in progress", some packages may not be maintained well enough.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:21:23 +0900, William J. Coldwell
<billc%warped.com@localhost> wrote:

> and was getting errors.  I'm also not understanding the:
> PERL5_PACKLIST=       auto/Module/Starter/PBP/.packlist
>
> Does this replace PLIST altogether?

Yes, pkgsrc framework will create PLIST from .packlist automatically.
For wip/p5-HTML-CalendarMonthSimple, just define
  PERL5_PACKLIST=auto/HTML/CalendarMonthSimple/.packlist
For wip/p5-Spread, just rm PLIST.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost