Re: CVS commit: [pkg_install-renovation] pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 07:24:07PM +0000, Dennis den Brok wrote:
> Now that there's a pkg_install.conf, does anyone else think it would
> be nice to have a variable like "MKMANZ" doing the obvious thing, but
> upon installation instead of build?

Please wait a while with this suggestions :-)

But yes, I want to move at least some of the magic we have in the
environment over, but that needs time. The parser is currently quite
stupid -- you don't want to use it with too many variables :)

Joerg