Re: dependancies and bulk builds

>   Everyone: do we feel this is an acceptable tradeof for our official
> binary packages?

Yes. For the stable branch is makes sense to me.

First upload of binary packages all built from scratch and new.

Any updates during the quarter ignore the timestamp check and only the new
packages uploaded.

This will match end-users' usage as they already have software installed
(from initial quarterly stable branch) and will only download and
reinstall the new updated packages.

While I agree it is good to force all dependency rebuilds that have
something changed, the end-user isn't going to update their stable branch
dependency packages that have identical PKGVERSIONS.

  Jeremy C. Reed