bootstrap shell?

Hello,

pkgsrc/OSF1 has long been plagued by the buggy and crash prone /bin/sh
_and_ /bin/ksh. I would like to fix this once and for all by adding
support for providing a sane shell as part of the bootstrap process.
This would involve importing the source code of some shell to pkgsrc,
like was already done for awk and sed. The #1 candidate seems to be
shells/pdksh. This would add 1.8M to unpacked pkgsrc. Can we live with
this?

TIA,
-Tobias