Re: NetBSD pkgsrc-changes Digest V2 #925

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 01:47:51PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> Any chance of getting rid of spam before archiving the digest? Search
> for "Doctors Listing" in the message...
>
> 2008/4/26 NetBSD pkgsrc-changes Digest
> <pkgsrc-changes-digest-owner%netbsd.org@localhost>:
> >
> >  NetBSD pkgsrc-changes Digest Saturday, April 26 2008 Volume 02 : Number 925

> > [Message clipped]

Sadly, no.

Given the amount of spam that goes through the project servers, and
all the filtering that is done, only a tiny fraction manages to creep
through to the list.

If you have any ideas how we can reduce it to zero, then I'm all ears,
but I'm not sure tech-pkg is the right place.

I'm afraid we'll just have to grin and bear it.

Regards,
Alistair