Re: Bulding kdelibs3

On Saturday 29 March 2008 05:13:22 D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:55:26 -0600

> > I simply compiled http.cc by hand adding -DGSSAPI_MIT to the compile
> > command.
>
> Well, that worked but there must be a proper way to do this.  I tried
> adding a CFLAGS+= line but it did not pick it up.

current is currently broken in respect to this.  It needs either a

<gssapi.h> that includes <gssapi/gssapi.h>
or
"krb5-config --cflags" to also output "-I/usr/include/gssapi"

to behave as applications expect a heimdal implementation to behave.

I believe Michael van Elst is intending to do the first.

cheers
mark