Puppet in pkgsrc

Now that facter is committed, I would like to commit the package I was
originally aiming for: Puppet.

I have created a patch so far which can be found at

It contains indeed some uglinesses, and manual pages are totally
lacking, a total of 10 warnings are issued by pkglint but I am not
aware of how to fix those. (Well, mostly by writing stub manual pages,
but well.) The package itself works (I'm using it in production for some
time now), but if anyone knows ways to improve it I am very receptive.

Otherwise, does everyone feel ok with committing this?