how to handle getopt_long_only

Hello,

I'm trying to build an X tool named wbar.
I've used url2pkg but I have an issue with getopt_long_only.
As far as I understand, this is a Linux function that parses the
command line.

The error is:
g++ `imlib2-config --cflags` -Wall -O2    -c -o OptParser.o OptParser.cc
OptParser.cc: In member function 'void OptParser::parse(int, char*
const*)':
OptParser.cc:27: error: 'getopt_long_only' was not declared in this
scope
gmake: *** [OptParser.o] Error 1

I didn't find anything to include to solve the problem.
I suspect I'd have to replace the function with something NetBSD
compatible ? Any clue ?

TIA,
        Jo