Re: new Mesa 7.0.3-rc2 packages in pkgsrc-wip

Hi Blair,

I've committed new mesa packages to pkgsrc-wip (Mesa, MesaLib, glu,
and glut).  Unless I forgot to commit something (possible), everything
up to glu (at least with dri support) should build on NetBSD (at least
4.0+, I'm using i386 on current).

It's okay for me, at least Mesa:

> pkg_info | grep Mesa
MesaLib-7.0.3rc2    Graphics library similar to SGI's OpenGL

glxinfo still reports no DRI, but I get over 1200 fps with glxgears, so drm is fine.

I'll try to see what I can do to help you at the end of the week or at the beginning of next one.

Thanks for commiting.

Vincent

PS : xlockmore OpenGL modes are broken since 7.0.0. Do you have the same behavior?