Re: official-mozilla-branding and sunbird

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:32:10PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Klaus Heinz wrote:

David Brownlee wrote:

        Apart from making official-mozilla-branding a NOP in the sunbird
        case, has anyone got any suggestions how to make this work?

If packages share their variable, IMO the right thing to do
is to support all possible options in every package.

        Amusingly enough sunbird's configure lists
        --enable-official-branding as a valid option anyway!

        I've just added official-mozilla-branding to the default
        PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS in seamonkey/

This breaks Seamonkey.  Please put the .if back and add sunbird-bin.

        Putting the .if back back with sunbird-bin will still break
        the case where someone wants to build Seamonkey but use
        official-mozilla-branding for firefox etc. Would you mind if
        I instead let official-mozilla-branding be a nop for seamonkey?

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --