Re: library search path order

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 05:01:58 +0100
Tobias Nygren <> wrote:
> > This is probably of relevance:
> >

> > Someone ought to fix that properly, whatever the proper fix is.
> Grep'ing for LIBABISUFFIX in mk/* suggests that you may not
> run into this problem if you switch to X11_TYPE=modular.

I originally started with X11_TYPE=native, but then buildlink3
wouldn't find many X libraries in /usr/lib64 (eg, libXext), so
I switched to modular.

Copying the example in the above link gives nothing:

BUILDLINK3_DG suggests adding PKG_PHASE=wrapper, which doesn't
help and doesn't even appear anywhere else...

$ grep -r PKG_PHASE mk/
mk/buildlink3/BUILDLINK3_DG:    make show-var PKG_PHASE=wrapper VARNAME=...

I've started a clean build with bmake -dv, maybe that will show
something helpful.