Re: pkgsrc oddities/bugs

> "+=" doesn't work on the make command line.  To get what you
> seem to want, you'd need to add a line to the Makefile with
> "CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--disable-nls".
>
> --apb (Alan Barrett)

It's not only NLS, there are other things I'd like to change too. Anyway, since
passing additional flags to configure is not supported, as Dillo mentioned, I
think I'll just stick to the defaults. Otherwise I would have to change lots of
Makefiles, and maintaining the same changes on several machines with different
versions of pkgsrc doesn't seem very appealing.

Thanks to everybody for their replies.

Regards,
M.K.