pkgsrc NEWS. Where?

Sometimes new imprortant features in pkgsrc are implemented.  When I
say "important" I mean things important for packagers and probably
user, not only pkgsrc developers (Yes, I differentiate packagers from
pkgsrc developers).

Examples: features framework, AUTO_MKDIRS, recent META_PACKAGE and many others
implemented in 2007.

Is there a way to be aware of such things as soon as they appears
without reading all messages in tech-pkg@ mailing list ans without
reading cvs commits? That is no questions, no discussions or flames -
only important news.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.