Subject: RE: NetBSD/usermode
To: Martijn van Buul <pino+gmane_os_netbsd_devel_packages@dohd.org>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/28/2007 20:45:13
Haai,

On Fri, December 28, 2007 19:54, Martijn van Buul wrote:
> * De Zeurkous:
>> Haai,
>>
>> My last message, addressed to jmcneill@invisible.ca (and fortunately
>> properly CC'ed to tech-pkg), evoked the following response:
>
> No, CC'ed to tech-kernel, I have no clue why you decided to bother
> tech-pkg..

I don't either. My bad :^) -- the usual excuses apply...

>>   (reason: 550 5.7.1 Sorry, we do not accept SPAM at invisible.ca.)
>>
>> While I may be a flamer and an IRC bot overengineer, I'm not exactly a
>> spammer. Please fix.
>
> You also complain to the wrong people. You need to talk to the fine people
> at invisible.ca. They're the wrong blocking your message.

No. jmcneill should. If it's his server -- can't be bothered to check it
right now, I /still/ have a lack of decent sleep on my hands -- he should
fix it himself; if he uses a third party mail service, he should. Unless,
like der Mouse, he has a better excuse -- like the .info name server not
listing e-mail adresses  ofregistrars -- that is :)

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!

P.S.: I've sent this once more to tech-pkg as an explanation and an
apology.  I propose we stop CC'ing them from the next message in this
thread...

--
# Proud -net.kook- IRC bot overengineer
% NetBSD, zsh, twm, nvi and roff junkie