Subject: Re: Gnome-panel patches for Joerg or jmmv or drochner
To: None <wa1ter@myrealbox.com>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/30/2007 20:48:16
The ecal timezone thing should be OK. I can't reproduce the
problem easily because I'm on the other side of the
Greenwich meridian, but the Ubuntu discussion at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evolution/+bug/42115
is convincing.
(The patch is still a hack, works around poorly defined
interfaces, but not a bad hack...)
I'll give it minimal testing and commit.

The Dragonfly compile patch should be OK too because
NAME_MAX is in susv3 but MAXNAMLEN isn't, but I'd
prefer to have it confirmed by Joerg.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt