Subject: Re: Patch for option
To: None <>
From: OBATA Akio <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2007 22:24:47
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:51:18 +0900, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica=> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 09:06:29PM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
>> How to specify patch file for certain option?
> First question is: Do you really want to do that? Can't you
> conditionalize the patch to a define or something like that?
> Secondly, take a look at mail/mutt-devel and the compressed-mbox optio=

I want to add a option for utf8-mac to libiconv.
Patch is available from Apple, but it is for Darwin, need patch for othe=

Should I write as shown in the following lines?

.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mlibiconv-utf8mac)
PATCHFILES+=3D            macutf8.patch
PATCH_DIST_STRIP.macutf8.patch=3D -p1
USE_TOOLS+=3D    patch
         cd ${WRKSRC} && ${PATCH} ${PATCH_ARGS} < ${FILESDIR}/patch-utf8=

-- =

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /