Subject: Re: document USE_FEATURES?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/06/2007 16:46:59
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Where is USE_FEATURES documented?
>
> I replied to a PR about including libgetopt buildlink3.mk.
>
> But when I looked at another example I saw it was done with USE_FEATURES.
>
> I don't see any reference to libgetopt under mk/features. I didn't check,
> but I guess it uses nbcompat.
>
> Where are the instructions?
>
> The PR is 37253. (Another related is 33012 which I guess can be closed.)

This is my fault.  I didn't document the features framework when it was
committed.  Roland had documented the available features in the header
comments for mk/features/features-vars.mk, but I haven't yet provided
documentation for actual use.  I'll try to get that done soon.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny C. Lam