Subject: Re: pkgsrc-2007Q3 SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 20071027.2253
To: None <pkgsrc-bulk@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Habel <uli@habel.name>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/02/2007 10:30:35
On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Ulrich Habel wrote:

>        Build started:                  Sat Oct 27 21:16:25 2007 UTC
>        Build ended:                    Fri Nov 02 06:47:49 2007 UTC
>
>        Successfully packaged:          3827
>        Packages really broken:         1213
>        Pkgs broken due to them:        1830
>        Total broken:                   3043
>        Not packaged:                   11
>        Not available:                  486
>        Total:                          3054

There are still some problems around. I built this bulk build with my fix
for PR 37200.

I am still sorting out other problems like the non-building atk. It will
build if I set a LD_LIBRARY_PATH explictly to:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

as it find the one which is included in Solaris first and the build will
crash due to version mismatch.

Regards
Uli