Subject: Re: Outdated ion3 pkgsrc in violation of the license
To: None <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/30/2007 11:26:25
On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 12:31:40AM +0300, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> On 2007-10-27 22:17 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > This is the wrong list - a "port" in NetBSD is a port of NetBSD to another
> > architecture/machine. Can you please resend to the
> > list?
> And could you try including contact addresses in a clear and
> accessible form somewhere?

Respecting authors' licenses on software is important, but dealing with
this individual just seems like asking for trouble.  I suggest the simple
and effective removal of the "ion3" software from pkgsrc.

  Thor Lancelot Simon

  "The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
   be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."	      - Noam Chomsky