Subject: Re: dev/apr
To: John R. Shannon <email@example.com>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/02/2007 19:51:50
On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 05:15:12AM -0600, John R. Shannon wrote:
> Is it OK to update apr during the freeze because release 1.2.9 is not
> available for download. Change the package to 1.2.11 requires no
> patches. 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 are bug fix releases.
I've asked the same question and was told to wait until the freeze is over
because of the number of dependences.
I've got updates for "apr" and "apr-util" in my local repository which
I'm going to commit after the freeze.
Matthias Scheler http://zhadum.org.uk/