Subject: Re: Cross-compiled AMD64 packages for NetBSD -- please test
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <>
From: Mark Kirby <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/17/2007 23:05:09
On 16 Aug 2007, at 23:53, Mark Kirby wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2007, at 18:31, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>>> I tried nedit and xpdf and both seem to be working fine for me.
>> would you also try the server? That is even more interesting. DRI
>> included :-)
> Will do that this weekend.

Ok i tested the server.

If i run X -configure and try that config file it seems to work.
Trying to run gdm locks up my machine solid and i have to power off.

I'm running amd64 4.99.22 i think, on a macbook. I just deleted my
packages and then installed yours and my previous gnome packages.

I can try updating to current and rebuilding gnome against the new
server but that will take time.