Subject: Re: Enabling checkperms for PKG_DEVELOPER?
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/31/2007 10:25:09
    Date:        Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:40:05 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>

  | OK, now (with your last DESTDIR fix as well)

Sorry, scratch that - the package works fine, but it turns out my
pkgsrc hasn't caught up with that DESTDIR fix yet (I'm still on
Makefile 1.10).   (I had expected the cvs update from early this morning
(my time) would have picked up the update - but it turns out, that's
still running, something must be busy).   So, ignore my comment about
the revbump, and now I have no idea at all why a binary package built
last Friday didn't work, whereas one built today works just fine.

kre