Subject: Re: [HEADS UP] Platform support
To: Mark E. Perkins <perkinsm@bway.net>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/21/2007 23:44:30
At 13:24 Uhr -0400 21.7.2007, Mark E. Perkins wrote:
>And a bulk
>build for mac68k would be mostly wasted effort IMO (I don't want/need/care
>about the monster pkgs like kde, gnome, etc., on mac68k).

Seconded. Strongly seconded.

I wouldn't want a mac68k bulk build to waste even a second on anything
qt/gtk2/mozilla, until the last package that's buildable and usable within
reason has been built. If somebody wants to build meta/kde on mac68k
"because they can", more power to them, but that shouldn't be a priority
for a bulk build.

An exclude list is actually a feature which neither of the two bulk
subsystems that we have supports.

	hauke