Subject: Re: logo?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd04@tiscali.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/14/2007 01:08:40
Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 12:21:37AM +0200, Thomas Bieg wrote:
>> I've made a better-looking, easier-to-build, bug-fixed version:
>> http://www.3tb.de/netbsd/pkgsrc-model-v2.png
>
> I like this very much as well. You have a vector version as well, I
> hope?

I've made all of them with Inkscape, so yes, though they're not exactly
hard to reproduce either.

(Side note: Inkscape sometimes messes with the object positions at
sub-pixel* level, don't know why, maybe a bug in the version I'm using?)

> ..and you are willing to transfer the copyright and use rights to
> TNF?

If there is use for it, sure.

Just for the fun of it, I've made an interactive version...:
http://www.3tb.de/pkgsrc/cube.html (Java plugin needed)

;-)

Tom

* "pixel" in terms of SVG "px" units.