Subject: Re: disabling imake-check.mk when using X11_TYPE=modular?
To: Tobias Nygren <tnn@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/01/2007 00:52:04
I just saw this again today with x11/qt3-tools (or qt3-libs, I'm not
100% sure).  Disabling it in the case of X11_TYPE=modular makes sense
to me, for how could it be used?

Also, could we update the following xorg packages:

xinit, libX11, libXcomposite, xcompmgr,  inputproto, and libXtst?  I
have patches I could submit, but they're all trivial upgrades.  IMHO
it would be nice to have an xorg-server-devel package and perhaps
RandR 1.2, new keyboard driver, etc.  I think it also might be nearing
the time where we want to move to xkeyboard-config.

Regards,

--Blair