Subject: Re: Welcome pbulk!
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/24/2007 14:30:10
At 22:39 Uhr +0200 19.6.2007, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>OK folks, welcome pbulk in the tree. It is still missing quite a bit
>documentation, so this is a short introduction to using it.

A silly question, maybe, after I have toyed around a bit with pbulk in a
NetBSD 4 sandbox setup...

pbulk is a package. /usr/pkg/libexec/pbulk/pre-build radically cleans out
${prefix}. Where does that leave pbulk? I must have looked very surprised a
few minutes ago...

Am I supposed to call the scripts in /usr/pkg/libexec/pbulk at all?
Describing a few common scenarios, for those of us wo are not in bulk
builds over their shoulders, maybe as pbulk(1) man page, could help here.