Subject: Re: Disabling gtk-demo from gtk2
To: None <dmcmahill@netbsd.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/22/2007 22:28:40
On 22/06/2007, at 18:58, Dan McMahill wrote:

> Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
>> Would you object if it was moved to an independent gtk-demo
>> package?  (If it proves to cut down the build times significantly?)
>> Thanks,
>> --Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmerino@ac.upc.edu>
>
> not my top choice but I can live with that approach.  Can it be
> setup to automatically be updated when gtk is updated?

Err... and what does update mean in the pkgsrc context?  I mean,
which approach are you following?

We could make this gtk-demo package depend on a explicit version of
gtk (modulo the revisions).  This way you'd be forced to keep it in
sync with its corresponding gtk package.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>