Subject: converters/p5-[Jj]code and x11/[Xx]randr
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Amitai Schlair <schmonz@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/27/2007 06:16:19
Fellow pkgsrcerors,

It's long been possible to check out NetBSD's src on an average case-
insensitive Mac. I'm trying to make it possible to check out pkgsrc,
too. I've already taken care of devel/cvs (now devel/scmcvs) and lang/
nawk (nothing user-visible), and I need your help figuring out what
to do about the remaining two problems.

(1) converters/p5-Jcode vs. converters/p5-jcode

I propose renaming p5-jcode, as it has fewer dependencies. Folks who
use it, can you suggest a new name?

(2) x11/Xrandr vs. x11/xrandr

I don't know what the deal is with these two. Can someone X-savvy
explain which is which and/or propose a solution?

Thanks,

- Amitai