Subject: Re: pkg RSS feed broken for pkgs with '-' in name
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/18/2007 12:43:04
On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 05:29:54PM +0200, Klaus Heinz wrote:
> I chose to define a package name (package versions are essentially the
> same) as a sequence of non-whitespace characters enclosed by at least one
> leading and trailing whitespace character.

A package name as part of a full versioned name is all before the last
hypghen. I don't know what exactly the script is trying to do with them,
I just wanted to point that out :-)

You don't really have to match cases as this file is supposed to be
created using make changes-entry and related targets.

Joerg