Subject: HEADS UP: firefox and thunderbird version shuffling
To: None <,>
From: Geert Hendrickx <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/12/2007 16:10:28

as you may have noticed, I updated the mail/thunderbird* packages to
Thunderbird, and reimported the old 1.5.0.x packages as

For consistency, I did the same with Firefox: updated www/firefox* to
Firefox, reimported the old 1.5.0.x packages as www/firefox15*,
and removed the www/firefox2* packages.

Packages depending on Firefox have been bumped.

pkg_rolling_replace users using Firefox and/or Thunderbird 1.5.0.x should
get 2.0.0.x with their next upgrade.  Those already using Firefox 2.0.0.x
from the www/firefox2 package will have to rebuild it from www/firefox.