Subject: Re: Sandboxed bulk builds on slow machines?
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/10/2007 21:58:04
On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 08:13:16PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> At 15:24 Uhr +0200 5.5.2007, Hauke Fath wrote:
> >(1) mail setup
> >
> >The related documentation at
> >
> >http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/binary.html#setting-up-a-sandbox
> >
> >doesn't cover Postfix [...]
>
> Hm.
>
> Am I right in assuming that (other than with Sendmail) the zoo of little
> Postfix daemons, all alike, must be started inside the chroot, too, in
> order to have the build process send email?

Yes. What I did on my netbsd-4 box is set in /etc/postfix/main.cf :
queue_directory = /usr/sandbox-4.0/var/spool/postfix

(of course in the sandbox you have queue_directory still set to
/var/spool/postfix)
This way the postfix install from the base system will take care of
mails queued from the sandbox too.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>