Subject: Re: Errors while creating/updating PEAR packages
To: Adrian Portelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Loic Hoguin <email@example.com>
Date: 04/14/2007 17:31:01
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; delsp=yes; charset=iso-8859-1
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:28:39 +0200, Adrian Portelli
> Loic Hoguin wrote:
>> I identified and fixed the problem.
>> The package file format has been updated recently, which means the
>> file must be updated to reflect those changes. It currently can't find
>> the name
>> of the packages using the new file format.
>> I'm currently testing the fixes I made against as many packages as I can
>> and I
>> will be sending a PR when I'm done.
>> I also found another problem with some packages I'm adding to
>> pkgsrc-wip, where
>> the files baseinstalldir begins with a slashe, which cause the PLIST
>> output to
>> have two, thus causing an error during the file verification process.
>> These two fixes will be in the PR I'll submit in 1 or 2 hours.
> Thanks for doing that. I'll look out for the PR.
I submitted a PR some time ago but didn't get a reply/number yet.
In any case here is the patch I submitted in the PR.
It fixes the two issues mentionned earlier.
I tested it against approximately 20 pear packages, including a dozen
new packages I'm working on.
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=pear_plist.php.patch
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=pear_plist.php.patch