Subject: gnome-doc-utils breakage: mostly fixed
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/28/2007 00:47:49
Hi!

I built meta-pkgs/gnome and fixed the breakage introduced by the
gnome-doc-utils update to 0.10.1. (This breakage is recognizable by
db2omf error messages.)

I couldn't test sysutils/libgtop2 and its dependencies and
editors/dasher. libgtop2 doesn't build on -current due to some kernel
changes, and dasher doesn't build on -current/amd64:

FileLogger.cpp: In member function 'std::string CFileLogger::GetTimeDateStamp()':
FileLogger.cpp:514: error: cannot convert 'long int*' to 'const time_t*' for argument '1' to 'char* ctime(const time_t*)'
FileLogger.cpp:541: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long int'

The dependencies of libgtop2 that I couldn't test are:
meta-pkgs/gnome-base
meta-pkgs/gnome
misc/gnome2-utils
net/bug-buddy
sysutils/gnome2-system-monitor
x11/gnome2-applets
x11/py-gnome2-desktop
misc/deskbar-applet

Please report it if you have any problems building those, or just fix
them yourself :)

Cheers,
 Thomas