Subject: Re: creating pkg_summary after each bulk build
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Dieter Baron <dillo@danbala.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/17/2007 20:15:34
In article <Pine.LNX.4.64.0703171941140.5723@m2s05.vlinux.de> Hubert wrote:
: Right now we only create a pkg_summary file when uploading to the NetBSD
: FTP server. When someone else whants a pkg_summary file, they have to do
: things manually.

: I'd suggest we change this to creating the pkg_summary after each bulk
: build, regardless if it's uploaded somewhere or not.

  Definitely!  I wasn't aware the bulk build did create pkg_summary at
all.

: Why? Local pkgtools may want to make use of the file.

: The patche below is intended to change this. I cannot test it though.
: Any comments? Commit? Objections?

  Looks good, I'll test it on my next bulk build.

					yours,
					dillo